Registrations for IVA 2022 are now open, please use the link below to register.
All papers (full and extended abstracts) are required to have one unique participant that registers as a Paper Author until August 1st. Failure to do so will result in the paper being withdrawn from the proceedings.
Please take advantage of the early bird fees, prices will increase after August 1st! Standard fees are applied until August 22nd, and Late fees are applied afterward. See all prices below:
(until August 1st)
(until August 22nd)
(after August 22nd)
479,70€ (w/ VAT)
553,50€ (w/ VAT)
627,30€ (w/ VAT)
528,90€ (w/ VAT)
602,70€ (w/ VAT)
676,50€ (w/ VAT)
430,50€ (w/ VAT)
504,30€ (w/ VAT)
578,10€ (w/ VAT)
Student discounts are only available for registrations that do not correspond to Paper authors, or for authors that already have another co-author registered with a Paper + Full Conference registration.
Banquet Ticket: 60€ / 73,8€ (w/ VAT)
Visa Support Letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. All requests for visa support letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport;
- Your current postal mailing address;
- The name of the conference you are registering for: “ACM International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA ’22)”;
- Your registration confirmation number;
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”;
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.