In preparation for the conference, here follows some instructions for the paper authors:
- Each Full Paper has a 20-minute slot in the presentation sessions, and this presentation is mandatory. The time will be distributed into 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Extended abstracts will be presented by a poster (size between A1 and A0) during the poster session, on the afternoon of day 2 of the main conference. The poster (not requiring the presence of the authors) will be on display during the afternoon, in parallel with the main session.
- Before the poster session, there will be a session for the authors of extended abstracts to pitch their ideas (Poster Madness). The authors will previously send a PDF to the session chair with their 2-slide presentation (1 title slide identifying the work/authors and 1 slide supporting the pitch). All works would have a 2-min pitch during this session, which takes place right before the poster event.
- Demos will be presented during the demo session, at the end of day 1 of the main conference. Similar to the poster session, there will be a session for the authors of demos to pitch their work before the demo event, using the same 2-min/2-slide format (Demo Madness).
- The Industry Track paper will have a 20 min slot, similar to the Full Papers, the time will be distributed into 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A. The works will be presented before the demo pitch session.
- More information on the assigned time slots will be posted on the Schedule page.